We are currently on the hunt for an inspired female graphic designer to join our creative team of designers. Because our team is such a close knit, fun loving, hard working design family, were looking for that “perfect addition” to join our already dream team!
In a nutshell: We are looking for a portfolio that will blow our designer socks off!
Our dream candidate would be the following:
- Have a minimum 2 years graphic design experience
- Experience in print setup and print finishes is a must have requirement.
- A diploma or degree in graphic design
- Solid experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop is a must. Specifically for layout and print setup.
- Thrives well under pressure (bearing in mind that it is currently peak season for us, so our perfect candidate should be able to “hit the ground running”)
- Hard working
- A fast and driven learner
- Well spoken
- Have impeccable client liaison skills (as client service is everything to us)
- Be inspiring to work with
- Be a team player
- Have a passion for paper stationery and all things pretty. (Being a Pinterest addict wont hurt)
- Great communication skills
- Available immediately or absolute latest 1 November 2013
Most importantly we are looking for a designer that we can invest in and that’s wanting to build a long term career within our studio. This is not a stepping stone position. Our Working hours are: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 (overtime will be required from time to time but is paid) *Salary is negotiable based on your design experience and portfolio.
If you think you’re everything were looking for then please without hesitation urgently email us your PORTFOLIO and a SHORT ONE PAGE CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Your portfolio is whats mostly important to us.)