We were thrilled when Aleit Weddings roped us in for this wedding! Marissa was a total stationery addict (just like me), so this was a design match made in heaven!
This was the end result of many months of planning and designing. Everything was custom down to the hand painted map which one of our designers created of Boschendal Estate.
The invitation was laid down in the box on top of a bed of penny gum leaves which were spritzed with Marissa’s favourite perfume. No detail was missed!!
We will never forget this absolutely lovely couple and their gorgeous wedding!
This suite comprised of the following elements:
– 14x19cm lid and base invitation box
– The lid of the invitation box was digitally printed and the monogram was gold stamp foiled
– Inside the box was a vellum folder closed with a custom wax seal
– Inside the vellum folder was an clear engraved acrylic wedding invitation
-Accompanying the main invitation was a green details card which was white foiled onto green thick cotton paper
– A custom map card of Boschendal which was hand drawn and painted by our team
Acrylic Invitations, Acrylic Invitations, Boxed Invitations, Invitations, Wedding